Friday, March 02, 2012

Hey hell no. Please la i won't even go and stalk ur twitter. The things that u posted does not interest me. Seriously. I can swear that i did not even go and search for ur account. U think u're a superstar? Go and take a look at the mirror.  Lol this kind of bf , broke up alrd then not happy come and scold people. If u are really a nice guy, u wouldn't even do that. Don't act like a saint. At least i won't scold vulgarities at someone who's a senior and even ur parents. Please la get this clear, it's ivan toh who started this by posting on his tweeter. So now it's whose fault?


U do not even know me so how do u know that i don't understand what's called a true friend? Don't comment on things that u do not know. Lol. My sis is my kin, so she has the right to post. Do not keep saying that i am a forever alone, obviously u are the one. I am not as free as u , who keeps on commenting on my post like u have got nothing to do. I am not so bo liao creating anonymous comments, if i wanted to comment i will put down my own name. No need to hide.




Hahah u think that u keep on #foreveralone #foreveralone #foreveralone very cool? PLEASE LA, u think the ipodt worth a grand? I can afford it too. Really, don't say till like the ipodt is very big. Kept on mentioning ipodt and ipodt and ipodt. I did return it to him and seriously i don't even care about the ipodt now.


I am not taking advantage of him u know, i did not even force him to starved and save for me. He's doing it on his own account. Did i even take a gun and point it to his head? LOL so did i do that?!


So what about the outsider? Even a bitch can comment so why not the outsider? And it's not me who tell the outsider to comment, the outsider is not my dog. I do not think that i owe u an apology.
Lol don't keep on talking abt IQ and IQ. U're appearing like a snob by looking down at ITE students. . Looking down at others to feel better about yourself?




Ok so ivan is ur 12yrs of friend and u are concern about him, but u only heard his side of story. But if he has anything not happy, he could come and settle with me and not telling u and u coming here to comment. Act like a man. As u mentioned he's a grown up, so he can settled his own r/s himself. Ivan toh, if u have anything not happy, we could talk about it and put everything behind. Loved turned into hate instantly when u hear that i want to break up with u? Don't know whats wrong with u.


Thiang siew jun/ Joonie / or whatever thing, pls stepped out of this, and let ivan come and settle it with me. Don't tell me that he can't even settle this himself?



3 comments:

Joonnie said...

Hi XMM, I’m back.

Stop acting like a filial child, and keep harping on the same topic over and over again. With your poor understanding of words, it is understandable that you have nothing else to say except to defend yourself right now.

When did I ever interfere in this relationship of yours? It’s your relationship, and Ivan Toh posted stuffs on his twitter, and YOU INVOLVED me and PIN-POINTED that I’m a 3rd party bitch on your blog, didn’t you. All the while IT IS YOU who keep the ball rolling. You really think I want to waste time on you? It’s YOU whom had dragged me into this manipulated drama of yours, now that you’re asking me to step out? What a joke! HAHAHAS!

HAHAHAS! So I got you? Got so worked up over #foreveralone because you are one yourself? You think you are some superstar that if I comment nasty things about you I can get famous overnight? BLOODY HELL NO. You are just a pathetic attention seeking whore using social platform in doing damage to others when your relationship turned sour.

So what if you did or did not stalk me, it doesn’t matter. You claimed some unknown sent you an email and you stupidly believe it. You claimed you got no interest but you got so sensitive about it. Dumb or what? #fail. I don’t have to look into the mirror, but I dare you to step out of your house BARE-FACED, without that thick make-up of yours. Scared right.

Which part of my comment mentioned that I look down on ITE students? Can’t you even understand simple English? It is only YOU. STOP looking down on yourself. Go back and read my comments properly before jumping to conclusion.
So what if I had only heard his side of the story. Your actions proved everything. Without getting the facts right, you started posting on your blog I’m the 3rd party bitch. Now you are just trying to defend yourself you are not in the wrong where the obvious truth in this story is out, and soon evidence will surface.

For goodness sake, you are a grown up as well, why didn’t you settle your relationship yourself. So what if your sister is your kin. She’s involved in a relationship with Ivan too? So she’s a 3rd party bitch as well? You also know how to say we can talk things out and leave the hatchet behind, but you are not DOING it. Instead you are using social platform to do damage to HIM and ME.

Why? Love turn into hate instantly upon a broken relationship? #Loser

FYI, me coming here to comment is because YOU INVOLVED me in this DRAMA of YOURS. Now i'm calling you Slut. :)

Janelle said...

IT'S IMPOSSIBRU!!

WHO LET THE DOG OUT WOOF WOOF WOOF.

#1 -The typical lifespan of dogs varies widely among breeds, and ranges from 10 TO 13 YEARS. ITS THE 12TH YEAR NOW!!!

#2 - Dogs are known for being LOYAL companions.

#3 - Dogs can get mad cow disease.

#4 - Some dogs bark excessively. Like a broken recorder that don't understand what human says and keep barking constantly.

#5 - You can't teach an old dog new tricks. It will just stick to its own way and think it is right.

#6 - If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas.

#7 - Music playing now Lady gaga - paparazi. I'm your biggest fan I follow you until you love me papa paparazi ~~

Anonymous said...

Why can't people just admit their own mistake?